Your specific rates will be outlined in your Contract and Rate Agreement. Tuition is payable in advance. Payment may be made by cash or electronic transfer.
The success of our center depends upon the prompt payment of tuition in order to take care of day-to-day expenses that are encountered. Tuition and fees are computed with the following factors in mind:
- Food, health supplies, craft/activity/curriculum supplies, toys, computers, play equipment and books provided for the children
- Outside play equipment
- Employees’ allowances and benefits
- Employees’ continuing education
- Employee wages
- Building rent, heat, electricity, telephone, maintenance, and liability insurance
- Additional time spent, each day, on record keeping, parent-provider communication; clean up from day care, and shopping trips for food and supplies
Parent Vacation: You must continue to pay your tuition on your vacation to hold your spot.
Maternity Leave: To hold a spot you must continue to pay while you are on maternity leave.
|Annually||Due September 1st||10%|
|Monthly||Due the first day of every month||Not Applicable|
|Quarterly||September 1st, November 15th, January 30th and April 15th||5%|
|Summer||Due the first day of every month or week depending on planned attendance|
Electronic Payment Details (incomplete…need a few payment details)
Name of Bank:
Routing or ABA Number:
Account details: Child’s Name and ID #