Infants’ program Rubies “The Red Jewels Class”
At this age, we understand that what babies need is individualized care. That is why we provide a warm and nurturing environment to our infants.
- Every infant is assigned a primary caregiver
- Several cribs and changing tables are available in special quite rooms to ensure the maximum comfort of our infants
- We sterilize all feeding bottles and maintain a very high standard of cleanliness in our infants’ rooms
- All of our rooms in “The Kids Castle” are monitored with cameras that are controlled by the administration.
- At the end of each day, parents receive daily reports that document all meal times, diaper changes, nap times and play times.