Are you ready for the next stage of your Early Childhood Leadership career?
The Kid’s Castle at the “Golden Belt” in the city of Khobar – Saudi Arabia, offers an innovative year-round, full-day infant care and educational preschool program. Each of classrooms is staffed to meet student to teacher ratios. The center enrollment capacity is 84 children ages 6 months to 5 years, and serves families representing a range of racial, cultural and linguistic diversity. Our learning community is warm, nurturing, and well-equipped, and we have strong partnerships between families, teachers, and administration.
At The Kid’s Castle, each child’s potential is valued and recognized. Our hybrid curriculum inspired by child-centered learning and academic approaches is tailored to the individual needs of children and families. Every day brings forth new possibilities. As The Kid’s Castle Director, you’ll have a chance to inspire the passion in your teachers, have a moment of pure connection with a child or parent, embrace an unexpected challenge that evolves into an opportunity to apply your intelligence, share your compassion and character in creating a solution and every day, you will find your business focus balanced by a unique and very real sense of fulfillment. As a center director at The Kid’s Castle, you will be commissioned but limited to the following:
- Grow your team in all areas by hiring, training, supervising, evaluating and inspiring a team of passionate, committed teachers and support staff.
- Construct and implement performance measures and evaluations of staff.
- Collaborate with families to support and share the educational needs of their children.
- Inspire each child s potential through our innovative curriculum, inclusive environment and strong family partnerships.
- Play an integral role in continuing The Kid’s Castle commitment to quality.
- Enjoy the support of an ownership team dedicated to help you manage the daily operations of the center.
At The Kid’s Castle, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee’s chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years of management/leadership experience
- Preschool or kindergarten teaching experience
- Strong leadership, supervisory and customer service skills and ability to create/maintain partnerships with families and staff
- Ability to lead staff in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
- Capacity to understand and manage center financial duties
- Computer literacy
- Experience working in an inclusive work environment and managing across cultures
Additional center/school requirements may apply