We pride ourselves on strict safety and security procedures. Our staff encourages parents/caregivers to bring children on time to school every day as chronic tardiness and absenteeism can cause frustration and cause children to have a difficult time at school.
It is normal for some children to have difficulty separating from parents, or cry when dropping off. Please make your drop off brief, the longer you prolong the departure, the harder it gets. A smile, cheerful good-bye kiss, and a reassuring word that you will be back is all that is needed. Children are nearly always quick to get involved in play or activities as soon as parents are gone.
Please be brief at pick-up times, as well. This is a time of testing, when two different authority figures are present (the parent and the provider). All children will test to see if the rules still apply. During arrival and departure, we expect parents to back up our rules. Please be in control of your child during pick-up times.
- Children attending school for a full day must arrive no earlier than 6:30 am.
- Parents/caregiver are required to pick-up children promptly at the end of each session.
- Children attending school for a full day must be picked up promptly and no later than 5:00pm.
- Teachers and Assistants will be waiting in the drop-off zone in the morning at 6:30am for early morning drop-off and 10 minutes prior to the beginning of each session.
- Parents/caregivers are required to sign the attendance list for the day.
- For children who arrive late, parents/caregiver are required to press the intercom to notify staff there is a child waiting for drop-off.
- A confirmation email will be sent to parents/caregivers when a child is absent.
- Parent/caregiver will be required to ring the intercom and identify the child for which they are picking up.
- A Teacher or Assistant will bring the child to the parent/caregiver and confirm identity using the provided Castle identification.
- The child will be released from the premises once the identity of the person picking up is confirmed.
- Parent/caregiver will also sign out the child from the facility.
I understand the importance of adhering to the above-mentioned Drop-Off and Pick-Up policy and procedure. I further understand incidents where 4 or more violations within 1 calendar month or a continual monthly pattern of late pick-ups occurs will result in a meeting with the parents, the Director, and Owner (if required) to discuss the continuation of childcare at The Kids Castle.
Father’s Signature ______________________ Date
Mother’s Signature ______________________ Date