The Kid’s Castle is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant. The Kid’s Castle is located in the “Golden Belt”, Khobar-Saudi Arabia. We offer an innovative year-round, full-day infant care and educational preschool program. Our learning community is warm, nurturing, and well-equipped, and we have strong partnerships between families, teachers, and administration.
At The Kid’s Castle, each child’s potential is valued and recognized. As the Administrative Assistant at The Kid’s Castle, you will be an integral part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep the front reception neat and clean at all times.
- Greet parents and children upon entry to the Castle.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Properly and professionally address and direct email/telephone inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Send daily absentee verification report to parents.
- Track and provide data entry of student attendance on a daily basis.
- Track and order classroom, office and marketing supplies.
- Provide First Aid if/ when required.
- Enjoy the support of an ownership team dedicated to help you manage the front desk responsibilities.
At The Kid’s Castle, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee’s chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor degree preferred
- 1 or more years of administrative, receptionist experience
- Current First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Strong leadership, and customer service skills and ability to create/maintain partnerships with families and staff
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate or Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Experience working in an inclusive work environment with diverse cultures